BASIC 1 – 5
– Siu Nim Tao 1 – 3
– Basic stance. IRAS. Left, right, crab step and forward step.
– Concept of the triangle. Relaxation of the shoulders.
– Forward step with one punch. 2 and 3. Triangle first body after.
– Lat sao. Getting the idea of the angles, shoulders and elbow. Bong and Tan gerk.
– Head lock defense.
– Applications with crossing punch. Left, right and pak sao punch.
– Applications with kicks and punch and kicks.
– Siu Nin Tao 4 – 8
– Continuacion of the Lat sao. Bong Gerk and Tan Gerk.
– Attack to the ribs. Cross and same side with Gan sao.
– Kick and cross and side atack to the ribs.
– Change Lat sao from right to left.
– Escape from common grabs.
– Attacks from right to left.
– Siu Nin Tao.
– Understanding of the Bong sao and back fist.
– Lat sao with Bong sao and back fist.
– Bong sao with back fist with the defense of punch, Wu sao absorbing with straight
attacks to the right, front, left and hook attack right, front and left.
– Pulling motion with the falling step. Punch with the falling step.
– Basic Dan Chi.
– Applications from the Lat sao and from Dan Chi.
– Sin Nin Tao complete.
– Defense against outside hook.
– Straight attack. Front step with falling step following with man sao punch.
– Pushing shoulder with attack to the ribs.
– Learn to relax the shoulder and gan sao punch followed with tan sao punch and
continue the drill.
– Dan Chi moving and begining of Chi sao.
– Chum Kiu.
– Begining of Chi sao with double fook sao and double tan sao, punching and responding with bong sao.
– Changing positions pressing the tan sao.
– Continuing changing positions to 2 hands in tan sao, one hand tan sao other fook sao.
– Atacks from the fook sao and from the Tan sao.
– Making different atacks from Tan sao, fook sao, bong sao to back fist.
– Begining of rolling, Poon sao.
MIDDLE 6 – 8
– Beginning of the first section.
– Pon sao with pulling attack with punch or palm strike, responding with jam sao or
punch, man sao and inside pak sao punch.
– Bon sao and Wu sao in response to the attack and beginning of the bridge exercise.
– Bride exercises understanding the connections need it in our body for the angles,
for the punch and for the forward energy.
– Bong sao, Wu sao and punch exercises for understand the forward pression or
forward energy with steps and without.
– Same exercises in Lat sao and applications.
– Continue with the first section.
– From Pon sao, inside Pak sao responding with Wu sao punch or with another
inside pak sao punch.
– From bridge training, inside Pak sao responding with Wu sao punch or with another
inside pak sao punch.
– From bridge training, wu sao punch over the bong sao responding with pak sao punch.
– From pon sao and from the bridge, concentrate in one point and all the time one arm
is punching using the bong, tan, wu sao, etc.
– From Pon sao and the bridge all together very clear and smooth.
– End of the first section.
– From the bridge, inside pak sao with or without step, responding with a punch that
turns to jam sao punch with the correct angle or responding with another internal pak
sao and the other respond with a punch that turns to jam sao punch.
– From the bridge when man sao comes, control the hand, control de elbow and attack
to the ribs, defending with a punch or jam sao, attacking with a punch to the face and
responding with a jam sao punch coming to the circle training.
– From Jam sao punch responding with punch that turn to bong sao after the correct
angle, continuing with a circle training doing the same exercise.
– From pon sao, pak sao punch with or without step that turns to bong sao punch
doing the same circle exercise than from the bridge.
ADVANCE 9 – 12
– Second section. From Lat sao and Chi sao.
– Arm, elbow, shoulders locks, breaking, throws and punching.
– Understanding the correct diagonal angles for doing them from Lat sao and from Chi sao
– Attacks outside the distance and controlling the attacks.
– Closing the distance.
– 2 reactions inside and 2 outside.
– Atacks in short distance.
– Kicks in long and short distance.
– Multiple opponents
– Chi Gerk. Sticky legs training.
– Combinations with Kicks and punchs at the same time.
– Siu Nin Tao and Chum Kiu without any mistakes.
– From 1 – 5 very clear what we want with this degrees and a perfect action in the
– First and second section very clear and using them in Chi sao and Lat so together
with the applications.
– In general, the understanding of the complete students levels and its applications
being able to mix them very clear and without any mistake.